Online Forms & Inquiries
Design Review Submittal
Please complete the below form, along with all required attachments should be submitted to the community manager in one package. All submittals must include a current, color photo of the area to be renovated and any additional applicable information (i.e., sketch, photograph, sales brochure, etc.).
All work must be completed within 90 days of approval unless an extension is requested in writing and approved by the Design Review Committee.
If your project requires the Town of Queen Creek or Pinal County permits/approvals, you must be obtained before you start the project.
By submitting this form, I/We certify the following:
1. I/We are the owner(s) of the property in Ironwood Crossing.
3. The attached plan is in compliance with the aforementioned documents.
4. The attached plan is being submitted for approval of the Ironwood Crossing Architectural Committee prior to the commencement of any changes to the property.
5. Any future additions or modifications to this plan will be submitted for approval of the Ironwood Crossing Architectural Committee prior to the commencement of any changes to the property.
6. I understand the Architectural Committee has 45 days to review and that no verbal approval(s) and/or disapproval(s) will be given by the management company.