• chevron_rightWhere is the onsite Association office located? (Updated)
    We office out of the Ironwood Room at the Ira A. Fulton Aquatic Center. Generally, we are at the onsite office Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Our hours may vary due to events and programming in the Ironwood Room. Hours are posted in our e-blasts and on our Facebook page.
  • chevron_rightWhen will I receive a bill for my assessments?
    When you closed on your home, the title company collected the prorated balance of assessments for the month in which you closed. They collected two additional months, as well. You will receive a statement about two weeks before your first payment is due.
  • chevron_rightHow do I pay my monthly assessments?
    There are several ways to make your monthly assessments. Please review the options and choose the one that makes the most sense for you and your family. 
  • chevron_rightHow can I get the community e-blast?
    We have a weekly e-blast that includes both management and lifestyle information. If you provided an email address with your information sheet at closing, we will automatically input your email. If you do not start receiving the e-blasts in a few weeks. Please visit our sign-up page to join the e-blast list. 
  • chevron_rightWhat is included in the monthly assessments?
    The monthly assessment includes all costs to maintain and operate the association, access to all amenities, trash service, and sewer service. 
  • chevron_rightWhat are the fees that are collected in connection with the resale of a home?
    There are three different fees that are collected when a home changes hands:
    • Transfer and Disclosure - $382 + $18 fee for electronic delivery through HomewiseDocs. This fee covers all costs to provide title with all documents and statements regarding the current owner's account and the set up of the new account. 
    • Community Enhancement Fee - 1/2 of 1% of the sales price of the home. This fee is a once time fee, paid by the buyer, that is placed into the Reserve Fund for the future repair and replacement of community amenities. 
    • Prepaid Assessments - Prorated amount for the month of closing plus two additional months of assessments. This is collected from the buyer as it will take several weeks to process all of the closing documents.
  • chevron_rightHow long does it take my payment to process? (Updated)
    The timing of the posting of payments to accounts depends on the method of payment. We urge residents to take processing times into account when making payments. 
    • Payment through Pacific Western Bank - If you make a payment online through Pacific Western Bank via a bank account, your bank will cut an actual paper check and then mail it to the dropbox in Atlanta for processing. Please allow up to a week for the check to arrive and another few days for processing. This is the same even if payments are set up to automatically be pulled. 
    • Payment by check mailed to dropbox - There will still be up to a week for the check to arrive at the bank and then it will be processed within a couple of days. 
    • Payment left in dropbox at aquatic center - Checks are scanned onsite on Mondays and Fridays. These payments will post to your account on the next business day. 
    • Payment via direct debit - Payments are pulled and posted on or around the 6th of the month. 
  • chevron_rightWhen is my assessment due and when is it late?
    Assessments are due on the 1st of every month. We do have a two week grace period for payments with late fees only incurred after the 15th of the month. If you are going to be late or have any difficulty with payments, please contact the community manager at vtorre@ccmcnet.com as soon as possible so that we can work with you. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I receive a key to the aquatic centers?
    We have pool keys available onsite at the onsite Association Office. Each home receives two keys free of charge. We just have a quick form for you to fill out and your keys will begin working within 24 hours! If you need to make other arrangements for your keys, please let us know!
  • chevron_rightCan I reserve the splash pad or a park ramada for a birthday party?
    While the Ironwood Room at the Ira Fulton Aquatic Center is available for reservation for a small fee, the splash pad and ramadas are first come, first served. If you do plan on using a park area for a party and have any vendors present (food truck, bounce house, etc.) we do require that you provide a certificate of insurance from the company that names CCMC and Ironwood Crossing as additional insured. 
  • chevron_rightWhat are the wifi networks & passwords for the pools?
    Ira A. Fulton Aquatic Center:          Network: ICHOA     Password: ironwood2017
    Mary Lou Fulton Aquatic Center:     Network: MaryLou 2.4     Password: Aquaticcenter2
Design Review
Rules and Regulations
  • chevron_rightWhat do I do if I see a violation in the community?
    If you see an issue at a home in the community, you may report the violation via our online form under the Homeowner tab. As we do regular inspections within the community, if it is something that can be clearly seen from the street, we find that most times we are aware of it. If we are not aware of it, and we can witness the violation, we will come out on the next inspection day, take a picture and issue a violation letter.
    If there is an issue that can't be easily witnessed by the association (i.e. a rear yard structure, parking in the granite on the weekend, dogs off-leash, etc.) we do require that the reporting resident provide us with the time and date of the occurrence. Per state law, we need this information for the violation letter and we can't act on anonymous complaints. 
  • chevron_rightHow is violation enforcement done in the community?
    Vanessa drives the community roughly twice a week. Noticeable violations are documented with a picture and a letter is sent to the owner with the picture. If there is an email address on file, the letter is immediately emailed. The resident has 14 days to correct the violation. A re-inspection is done, and if the violation still exists, it is escalated. Fines are assessed after the second letter. We cannot act on anonymous complaints. 
  • chevron_rightHow often do I need to paint my house?
    We ask that residents paint their homes every seven years. Once a home reaches that age, we will send a letter to all owners whose homes were built that year and ask them to submit plans for repainting. If you receive a letter and disagree that your home needs painting, we allow you to provide a letter from a painting contractor stating that the home does not need to be repainted. We will then provide an extension for up to one year and can revisit again once that time frame is up. 
  • chevron_rightCan we have our own garage sale?
    Though we do have two community garage sales, residents are welcome to hold thier own at any time throughout the year. We do ask that you refrain from putting signs in the common area and on street signs.
  • chevron_rightCan I, or my guests, park an RV in the community? (Updated)
    We do allow for temporary parking of RVs and trailers in the community but only for a period of loading and unloading only. This is generally a period of fewer than 48 hours. This should give our residents time to clean and prep the RVs and to get ready to move it back to storage.
    A few other items to note:
    • At no time may someone inhabit the RVs while it is parked at the house.
    • RVs may not be stored as to be visible from the street or neighboring properties. 
    • No major repairs or remodels are to be done onsite. 
    • Sidewalks should remain passable at all times.
    • RVs should not be parked as to block a neighboring driveway or create a safety hazard. 
    • Always email the manager at repting@ccmcnet.com to let us know when the RV will be brought out so we don't issue a violation when it is temporarily parked. 
    • Courtesy is king. Always be considerate of neighbors when parking in the community. 
  • chevron_rightWhat is the breakdown of what we pay for sewer and trash?
    When the community was first built, there were no municipal services as we were a county island. Therefore, Fulton Homes had to contract for services such as trash and sewer. Those contracts allow for the Association to collect fees for the whole community and paid for them on one bill to the service provider. The costs are a pass-through, meaning the residents are billed in the exact amount of the service bill. The breakdown of the assessment is as follows:
    • Trash Service (Waste Connections, formerly RAD) - $13.62
    • Sewer Service (Epcor, formerly Johnson Utilities - $42.07
    • Association Assessment - $127.31
  • chevron_rightWho did I call if I see illegal activity or trespassing in the community? (Updated)
    If you see something that concerns public safety, call Queen Creek Police Department's non-emergency line at 480-358-3500. For emergencies (i.e., threat to life), call 911. 
  • chevron_rightWhat do I do if I don’t have a mailbox key?
    All mailbox kiosks are owned and maintained by the Postal Service. If you need a new key, we do have a vendor that can change the lock for you in accordance with the  Postal Service & provide you a new key. Please contact Express Lock and Key at 480-440-4424. If you do not know which mailbox is yours, The Queen Creek Post Office  can provide you with the number of your mailbox. You can reach them at 480-888-2214.
  • chevron_rightWhat do I do if I have an issue with my house and need a repair or warranty work done?
    Please call Fulton Homes directly at 480-753-6789. The association and Fulton Homes are two separate entities. Unfortunately, we don’t have info on materials used in your home or contractors that did the work. Similarly, we can’t arrange for repairs to be made.
  • chevron_rightWho do I contact to set up trash and sewer service? (Updated)
    Please note that the Association only pays for these services. We don’t set up service and you do not need to go through us to do so. You will need to contact Epcor at  (800) 383-0834 to establish sewer service. Your service is already hooked up but they will want your name and contact information in case they need to work with you on issues. They can be reached at 480-987-9870. You will need to contact Waste Connections at 480-983-9101 to have your trash bins delivered. If you already have trash bins you will not need to contact Waste Connections. Please note that trash and recycling are both picked up on Wednesdays. 
  • chevron_rightAre we in Queen Creek or San Tan Valley? (Updated)
    We were officially annexed into the Town of Queen Creek in April of 2018. Some mapping apps and websites will still auto-populate with San Tan Valley. Please use Queen Creek as your mailing address. 
  • chevron_rightWhen is bulk trash pickup? (Updated)
    Waste Connections provides free bulk trash pickup every first Wednesday of the month. In order to ensure your items are picked up, you must schedule your pick up at least 48 hours in advance through the company's website
  • chevron_rightAre the common areas treated for bugs and pests?
    The Association provides pest control at the aquatic centers and at all the ramadas/tot lots on a monthly basis. We are unable to treat turf areas and perimeter walls based on the sheer volume of these areas. 
  • chevron_rightWho do I call if I need my trash can replaced?
    If you have a damaged trash can, please contact Right Away Disposal at 480-983-9101.